Forza Football is the revolutionary live score football app that keeps fans up-to-date with the sport they love, while simultaneously changing the face of football by liberating and sharing the collective opinion of fans from all over the world.
Far more than just a live score app, the vision of Forza Football is to democratise the world of football by giving the people that matter the most, the fans, the chance to collectively express their opinions which are then viewed as one. The outcome is that conclusions are no longer drawn unscientifically from Twitter or based on a pundit’s intuition, but instead come from genuine and passionate football supporters.
• Set alerts for your favourite teams from more than 420 worldwide leagues and cups, including Champions League, Euro 2016, World Cup 2018 and more. Whether your club plays in the Premier League or the Indonesia Super League, we’ve got you covered
• Fully customisable push notifications, the quickest and more accurate of all live score football apps, keep you up-to-date with the matches you want to track
• Want to see your advanced playmaker’s 35 yard screamer? Or your star goalkeeper’s fingertip penalty save? Our video highlights tab means you no longer miss the most exciting highlights
• Pre-match line-ups, complete with formations and player photos, allow you to tactically analyse matches. Will 4-2-3-1 conquer 4-4-2? Will 3-5-2 ever work? The line-up screen lets you view clubs’ tactical approaches, and updates throughout the game with goals, cards, injuries and substitutions
The voice of the fans:
• Your opinion matters! Vote on whether you have confidence in your club’s squad manager and chairman, and gauge how your fellow fans are feeling
• ‘Like’ or ‘Dislike’ both confirmed transfers and transfer rumours
• Answer relevant polls on timely matters
Our vision is to change the way football fans are listened to.
We’re incredibly proud of our football apps and we hope you love them as much as we do. If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us.
• Write External Storage:
This permission is used when you share images or text from the app, because the data needs to be saved to the phone's local storage before it's shared.